3 DAYS GUIDED TOURS
Enjoy our eco-style tours in small groups with knowledgeable guides and
* Jejueco Suites DLX room rate: 110,000 won per night for 1-3 people
– extra person is 20,000 won per night
– in case of 2 nights and more breakfast is included in the room rate, if you stay just one night breakfast is extra 5,000 won per person
– for Dec 24 – Jan 1st, Apr 29 – May 7th, July 14 – Aug 20th room rate is 150,000 won per night
* Guided day tour: 80.000 won per person per day (for groups of 4 people and more),
included: 1 day tour with English-speaking guide (2nd or 3rd day), lunch in Korean restaurant, All admission fees and local taxes.
highlights: various flowers blooming almost all year around, natural and cultural sights, waterfalls, delicious local food.
* for tours of 3 people and less please make a special request for tour price
* domestic airfare is not included, please add extra 130-170,000 kor won per person depending on the dates and exact timing
* please make special inquiries for end of year and other holiday tour rates
by clicking the reservation button you will see our e-mail address,
if it doesn’t work please send your request to email@example.com
Arrival to Jeju airport, take a taxi to Jejueco Suites. Check-in is after 2 pm, but if you arrive in the morning you can still leave your bags at our hotel and explore on your own the area of Jungmun, where all places are located within walking distance from each other.
JONGBANG WATERFALL is a unique 23 m seaside waterfall on an island with no rivers or lakes. Beautiful place with high cliffs. In quiet weather you can observe women divers and taste some fresh seafood right on the seaside.
ANCIENT LAVA ESTUARY is a part of the area designated by UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve.
Here you will find lava formations of many interesting shapes and sizes and volcanic black sand on the seaside!
We will drive to the Eastern side of the island,
where you can enjoy the view of Sunrise Peak (UNESCO World Natural Heritage), easy hike to the top will be awed by the excellent view
of the area and neighboring craters (a hike to Hallasan needs the whole day, so we just go for an hour hike to Sunrise Peak)
LUNCH in a Korean restaurant.
SOPJIKOJI – a romantic place with huge volcanic stones of different colors and shapes, and a tall rock in the sea. On the seashore you can also observe a beautiful white lighthouse.
Go back in time and see in SONGUP FOLK VILLAGE how the Koreans lived years ago in.
ISLET BRIDGE connects Jeju with a small island called “Saesom“, where you can also find natural pools, filled by sea water in high tide.
SEASIDE HIKE enjoying nice sea breaze, where will see a high “Lonely Standing Rock” with many stories to tell,
here we will visit several seaside locations along “Olle” path.
See COLUMNAR BASALT FORMATIONS which have the unusual shape of hexagonal piles,
formed when lava cools inwardly under pressure.
One of Mother Nature’s many Wonders!
LUNCH in a Korean restaurant.
ANDOK VALLEY is a great place for a short walk due to its great scenery.
We will visit one of GREEN TEA PLANTATIONS where you will be blown away by
the magnificent view and also have the opportunity to taste Mt. Halla’s delicious green tea!
* Tour itinerary is subject to change depending on local conditions.