Dynamic and Beautiful Korea
duration: 7 days/ 6 nights
tour price: from $795 per person
(for exact rates please fill in tour inquiry form)
– 6 nights at medium-class hotels (breakfast included)
– Tours as indicated with English-speaking guide
– Meals as indicated
– All admission fees and local taxes.
different level price packages are available depending on accommodation, please contact us for details.
highlights: tour introducing Korean nature, culture and cuisine, lots of blooming flowers, waterfalls.
day by day itinerary:
|1st day||Seoul||Arrive in Incheon airport, pick up and transfer to your downtown hotel.|
|Visit Gyeongbok Royal Palace which was built in 1394 as the main palace of Joseon Dynasty, where nowdays you still can see the Royals guards changing ceremony. Then proceed to National Folk Museum. Enjoy shopping atNamdaemun traditional market.|
|Day at leisure. Perhaps you just want a day for shopping at one of the many markets or to collect the tailor made shoes or clothes you have already ordered. Shopping is great in Seoul.
Optional tour: tour to Demilitarized Zone dividing North and South Koreas
|Afternoon flight Seoul to Jeju – the biggest island in Korea with unpolluted and clear environment, Jeju received”Triple Crown” UNESCO designation of World Natural Heritage Site, Biosphere reserve and Geopark status. Explore the places not far from the hotel: market, waterfalls or just go to the seaside. Hotel in Jeju|
|Ancient Lava Estuary (a part of the area designated by UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve). While enjoying a beautiful Seaside Drive you will come across a pile of stones of all shapes and sizes, which are the defence lines of Jeju’s past. See the seaside scenery of yellow rape seed flowers at a romantic place Seopjukoji. Hike to Seongsan Sunrise Peak – a beautiful crater on the seaside with 99 stone peaks, the area around is full of fields of yellow rape seed flowers. Jeju Folk Village where local people still live in traditional houses of stone and thatched roof.|
|Seaside Park “Wedolge” which means “lonely standing rock” – a high rock can be observed near the seacoast, the filming site of “DaeJangum” movie. Pillar Shape Rocks. Jeongbang Waterfall is located right on the seaside, you can observe women divers and taste some fresh seafood right on the seaside. Jeju is famous for growing premium green tea, we will visit one of green tea plantations occupying big territory with a wonderful view, where you can try delicious green tea from Mt. Halla!|
|7th day||Jeju, Incheon
|Return to Jeju airport. Fly to Seoul to connect with your international flight.|
* extra fees: Korean domestic airfare Seoul – Jeju – Seoul is about US$170 per adult person
* Note: this is a sample itinerary, we can customize your tour, please let us know your requirements.
– Seoul – a modern city where ancient Korean culture combines with lots of modern architecture, developed infrastructure and technology.
– Jeju Island – the biggest island off the Southern Coast of Korea. Subtropical climate, beautiful nature, many natural sights, waterfalls, botanical gardens, lava caves etc. Enjoy the nature!