General Tourist Information
Korea is a beautiful country with mountains covering 70% of Korea’s land mass , making it one of the most mountainous regions in the world. With its ancient culture, four distinct seasons and friendly people Korea is the place to go.
Discover Korea with us! It is a wonderful country often called in Asia as a “Land of the Morning Calm”.
– Seoul (the capital of Korea) which is a dynamic city with royal palaces and antique street shops.
– Gyeongju has several UNESCO World Heritage Sights and often called as “a Museum without Walls” of Korea.
– Andong – a very traditional region and a center of Confucianism in Korea.
– Subtropical island of Jeju (also spelled as “Cheju”) with beautiful nature.
Korea’s climate is regarded as a continental climate from a temperate standpoint and a monsoonal climate from a precipitation standpoint. The climate of Korea is characterized by four distinct seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter.
It is possible to travel at any time of year, but the best seasons for traveling to Korea are considered to be spring and autumn.
Mobile rentals & Roaming
There are 2 companies providing this service: KTF and SK Telecom. You can rent a CDMA handset at Global Roaming Centers located in
– Incheon International Airport
– Gimhae International Airport
– Jeju Island International Airport
For Global Roaming Centers locations and for further details of SIM Roaming please check these links
Tipping is neither expected nor required in Korea, but it is appropriate for very good service. So in Korea you don’t have to tip in restaurants, hotels or even in a taxi. Altought some expensive restaurants and luxury hotels may add a service charge of 10% to your bill. Thus, you do not necessarily have to prepare for extra charges since it will be included in the bill.
We follow the principle “tips are included”, but it is up to you if you want to thank our guides at the end of an awesome trip, it is entirely at your discretion.
For driving in Korea you need International Driver’s license or Korean Driver’s license, no domestic foreign Driver’s license is acceptable at rent-a-car offices.
For more information please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
E-mail : email@example.com